Unlock LG V30 H930 and H930G Bootloader
Bootloader is an essential step to install TWRP, custom ROM and gain root access. This still voids warranty and you might want to consider that.
- Go to here and use Starting Unlocking the Bootloader.
- Confirm the user agreement and login with your user account.
- Call *#06# and note the IMEI number that appears on the screen.
- Download the latest Android SDK (adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, fastboot.exe) on developer.android.com.
- Create a new folder and copy Adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, Fastboot.exe to there.
- Activate USB-Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC and enter adb reboot bootloader in the command prompt. Type fastboot oem device-id and press enter.
- This command will provide you a string of character. Copy and merge two sequence of characters under the Device-ID, consisting of uppercase letters and numbers.
- Enter this code to the webpage. If IMEI number and device ID are correct, then you will receive an email that contains a bootloader unlock key.
- Connect your device once again and enter adb reboot bootloader to the command prompt.
- Your device will enter into fastboot mode. Access to the path where your bootloader unlock key is located.
- Enter fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin. Unlock.bin is the key sent to your email address.
- Restart your smartphone by using fastboot reboot command.
- Connect your smartphone and enter adb reboot bootloader.
- Enter fastboot getvar unlocked and make sure that you receive unlocked: yes as an answer.