Transfer PDF to iPhone without iTunes
If you own a Mac computer, you can transfer PDF to iPhone without iTunes. We are going to use AirDrop by Apple for this task.
- Right click the PDF file on your Mac PC,
- Click Share and select AirDrop,
- Choose your iPhone from the next screen.
- Once the file transfer is completed, you will see the AirDrop menu on your iPhone. Now, you need to select an appropriate software to open the file.
- iBooks is a stock Apple app that is suitable for this.
Note: If you don’t see iPhone on the AirDrop menu, then make sure that on both Mac and iPhone the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections are activated.
We recommend iBooks to display PDF files. Because once you send your PDF files to iCloud, you can easily access them by using iBooks.
On Windows computer there is no AirDrop. So, we need to follow a different path.
- Open your browser on your PC and login with your email.
- Add the PDF files to the attachment and send it to the email address you use on your iPhone.
On your iPhone, download the PDF files. Tap the share button at the bottom right and choose Copy to iBooks option. That’s all! If you have anything to ask leave a comment.