Recovery Deleted Files on iPhone
It is possible to recovery deleted files on iPhone with Primo iPhone Data Recovery developed by PrimoSync. As in every other file recovery app, it is not guaranteed but there is a high chance of you can get your files back.
Download Prime iPhone Data Recovery here for Windows or Mac. Run the app once installed and the main screen will appear.
Connect your iPhone to your PC by using the lightning cable. Make sure that the lock screen is unlocked. After that, you should see this Your iPhone is connected! message below. Press OK.
On the left panel, click the smartphone icon and press the Next button at the bottom.
The software will start a scan and try to locate deleted files. This may take some time. When it is completed, there will be a lot of files that can be saved. Choose the ones you want to and press Recover at the bottom.
You can also access to settings by using the cogwheel button at the left side.
- Recovery for contacs, photos, videos, messages, notes, third-party app data, reminders and more.
- Recovery from iTunes backups
- Recovery from iCloud backups
- Can be used to solve stuck in Apple logo, recovery mode or blank screen problems.
- User friendly and simple interface
- Fast file recovery and relatively short scanning times.
- You can preview files that can be recovered but you need to purchase the application to actually recover them.
- No chance to simply select all files or just more files you want to recover.
The price tag for one computer is 39USD and there is 59USD family package as well.